CALL SALES: 020 3080 0240
Mon-Fri: 9am - 7:00pm Sat: 10am - 4:00pm Sun: 10am - 3:00pm
Chalet Soleil is in a great location close to all the amenities of Plagne 1800. Ski access couldn’t be easier with a short 20m walk to the piste and ski school meeting point together with the village centre. The ski hire shop is next door, especially good if you have children’s skis to carry!
Consisting of 7 bedrooms all have the benefit of en suite/private facilities which sleep up to 15 people. Food is served by our carefully chosen chalet hosts, who are mature and experienced to provide great food and service.
A cosy sitting room is well equipped with TV and Wi-Fi access. The chalet is set out of three floors with a spacious sun terrace on the first floor.
First floor Open plan lounge with real fire, leading through to the dining area with table large sun terrace accessed from the lounge with views of the piste
Bedroom 1: Located off the lounge, Double with a Single bed with en-suite toilet, bath/shower Second floor
Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet
Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet (Note: beds cannot be put together)
Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with en-suite shower and private toilet Bedroom 5: Twin/Triple room with en-suite shower and toilet
Lower Ground Floor Entrance to ski locker/boot room
All En-suite / Private FacilitiesFamiliesTVFireplace / Wood Burning StoveWIFISun TerraceSki &/or Boot RoomHeated Boot WarmerHairdryer
Breakfast: To prepare you for your day on the mountain, for
breakfast you can tuck into a selection of cereals, yoghurts, bread, jam,
honey, porridge on all 7 mornings, and cooked breakfast plus
orange juice, coffee & a selection of teas on 6 mornings.
Afternoon tea: On your return from a day on the mountain
afternoon tea will be waiting for you with freshly baked cakes along with
freshly brewed Yorkshire tea, filter coffee and hot chocolate on 6 afternoons.
Evening Meal: Your evening meal begins with pre-dinner glass
of wine, followed by a delicious 3 courses, all freshly prepared for you on 6 nights per week.
Throughout the meal your glass will be topped up with our fabulous wines and
once your meal has finished you will be served freshly brewed coffee or tea to
enjoy at the table or tucked up on the sofa in the lounge
Available on whole catered chalet bookings only:
Upgrade - £40
per adult for flagship wines or £90 for premium wines (note all adults staying in the chalet will be charged).
selection on the last night (total cost):
Chalets up to 8 people - £35, Chalets up to 10 people - £45, and Chalets
up to 14 people - £60
Cheeseboard selection on 6
nights (total price): Chalets up to 8 people - £100, Chalets up to 10
people - £150, and chalets up to 14 people - £200
Case of Kronenbourg (26 bottles X 25cl) - £15 per case
Case of Kronenbourg 1664 (20 bottles X 25cl) - £17 per case
Soft Drinks (6 X Bottles 1.5l)
Orangegina, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite - £ 12 per case (mixed cases not available)
Bathrobes - £10 per person (note: these are supplied free of charge in all chalets with a hot tub)
Please note that our chalet hosts may dine with you.
Booking a shared transfers please note that there are strict terms and conditions associated with shared transfers as follows:
• The transfers are to and from Geneva airport only.
• The minibus will leave Geneva at 5pm on the day of arrival unless the minibus is full before this time or exceptional circumstances occur. This means that the latest time your flight can land is 4pm.
• Although we will try to only go to your resort due to the high cost of transfers it is possible that we may have to call in at another resort or transfer you to another one of our buses in the valley to take you up to your resort.
• The minibus will leave your chalet on the day of departure at approximately 8am on the day unless we are calling in at another resort or weather /road conditions mean that we must leave earlier. We suggest that you book a flight mid-afternoon to accommodate these times
• The party leader is responsible for informing all their guests of these terms and conditions
• You do have the option of booking a fully private transfer at an additional cost we strongly recommend this and the extra costs can be seen on our webpage here together with a questions and answer section regarding transfers:.
Our catered service price includes:
• Complimentary airport/train transfers (discounts are available if not required)
o Fully private transfers from any local Alpine airport/station (whole chalet bookings only)
o Shared transfers from Geneva for room by room bookings (strict terms and conditions apply)
• 7 nights’ accommodation
• Cooked Breakfast on 6 days (self –service breakfast on the chalet staff day off)
• Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes each day
• 3 course evening meal on 6 days with the last night being a farewell dinner
• A selection of complimentary hand-picked bottled wine served with the evening meal
• Fruit Bowl
• Complimentary high quality toiletries
• Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team in resort
• Pre-holiday assistance with help with booking you ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
• Free WIFI and UK satellite TV
• Bathrobes (for chalets with a hot tub)
The prices shown are per person per week and are based on two people sharing a standard room. We can advise on flights, if not included.