CALL SALES: 020 3080 0240
Mon-Fri: 9am - 7pm Sat: 10am - 4pm Sun: 10am - 3pm
Chalet Soleil is in a great location close to all the amenities of Plagne 1800. Ski access couldn’t be easier with a short 20m walk to the piste and ski school meeting point together with the village centre. The ski hire shop is next door, especially good if you have children’s skis to carry!
Consisting of 7 bedrooms all have the benefit of en suite/private facilities which sleep up to 15 people. Food is served by our carefully chosen chalet hosts, who are mature and experienced to provide great food and service.
A cosy sitting room is well equipped with TV and Wi-Fi access. The chalet is set out of three floors with a spacious sun terrace on the first floor.
First floor Open plan lounge with real fire, leading through to the dining area with table large sun terrace accessed from the lounge with viewsa of the piste
Bedroom 1: Loacated off the lounge, Double with a Single bed with en-suite toilet, bath/shower Second floor
Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet
Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet (Note: beds cannot be put together)
Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with en-suite shower and private toilet Bedroom 5: Twin/Triple room with en-suite shower and toilet
Lower Ground Floor Entrance to ski locker/boot room
Bedroom 6: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet
All En-suite / Private FacilitiesFamiliesTVFireplace / Wood Burning StoveWIFISun TerraceSki &/or Boot Room
3 course evening meal accompanied by bottled wine together with fresh coffee (6 days per week)
Breakfast 7 days per week (one day self-service)
Afternoon Tea with tea, coffee, hot chocolate and great home-made cakes (6 days per week)
Please note that our chalet hosts may dine with you.
catered service price includes:
• Complimentary airport/train transfers (discounts are available if not required)
• Fully private transfers from any local Alpine airport/station (whole chalet bookings only)
• Shared transfers from Geneva for room by room bookings (strict terms and conditions apply)
• 7 nights’ accommodation
• Cooked Breakfast on 6 days (self –service breakfast on the chalet staff day off)
• Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes each day
• 3 course evening meal on 6 days with the last night being a farewell dinner
• A selection of complimentary hand-picked bottled wine served with the evening meal
• Fruit Bowl
• Complimentary high quality toiletries
• Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team in resort
• Pre-holiday assistance with help with booking you ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
• Free WIFI and UK satellite TV
• Bathrobes (for chalets with a hot tub)
If the whole chalet is booked then all transfers are private from ANY airport (except Morzine Geneva only.) If booked on a room by room basis, then they are shared from Geneva only. Other supplements may apply.
The prices shown are per person per week and are based on two people sharing a standard room. We can advise on flights, if not included.